Weather Station Ultrasonic + Dust
Farmo technology is not intended to replace human oversight but can allow much more frequent monitoring and provide historical insights for analysis.
The Farmo Weather Station Ultrasonic + Dust measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall and dust (PM10 and PM2.5).
Monitor your weather in real time and automatically store records for compliance. Perfect for monitoring rainfall and dust on building sites.
Requires Telstra coverage and a Farmo subscription.
- All-in-one Weather Station
- Farmo communications unit (NB-IoT) with SIM card installed
- Mounting bracket
- 240V/12V power supply
- Data cable (with waterproof plug) 4m
240V power required on site - or enquire about a solar set up option.
- See NB-IoT coverage
- No gateway needed
- Farmo subscription required (the Farmo weather station is six sensors in one and sends data every 15 minutes, so requires 2x the normal Farmo data subscription per unit)
- High accuracy, fast response
- Easy to install, all weather measurement
- No moving parts, maintenance free
- Use radar measurement of precipitation, accurately reflect the rainfall and start-stop moment
- Plug and play
- Display daily, weekly, monthly rainfall
- Display current temperature and humidity
- Set custom alerts via SMS and email
- Building and construction sites
- All Farmo products include 12 month warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.