Accurately monitor your rainfall remotely with the Farmo Rain Gauge. This rain gauge can be placed at any location with LoRaWAN coverage, measure your rainfall and send this data to your dashboards.
Features a patented single spoon tipping bucket. Configured for simple set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
Maintenance required: Tipping spoon rain gauges are known as the most accurate of rain measuring devices, but they can be affected if spiders or ants get inside and build webs or nests. It depends on the location and the time of the year, but you should check every few months and apply preventive measures if required. Some customers have used insect deterrent sprays that are used on other farm electrical appliances.
- Patented unique single spoon tipping bucket is one of the most accurate and reliable rain gauges on the market.
- Only one adjustment screw which makes it easy to recalibrate.
- Bucket made in POM, which resists dust and dirt to maximize water release
- Outer shell is made from ASA which makes the surface easy to clean, and extremely resistant against the sun’s UV radiation, frost and heat.
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 on request)
- Waterproof enclosure
- 4000 mAh Li/SOCl2 non-rechargeable battery for long-term use
- Display daily, weekly, monthly rainfall
- Set custom alerts via SMS and email
- Small weather stations
- Irrigation/soil moisture management
- Outdoor sport facilities
- Hobby Gardeners
- IoT solutions
- All Farmo products include 12 month warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.