Water Pressure Sensor
Farmo technology is not intended to replace human oversight but can allow much more frequent monitoring and provide historical insights for analysis.
Get notified when your water system or pivot irrigator starts, stops or loses pressure with the Farmo Water Pressure sensor. Get multiple readings per day and send alerts to your phone or email whenever trigger conditions are reached.
The sensor attaches directly in line on the pipe at a tee or nipple with G1/4 thread or source an adaptor/reducer as required. The waterproof connector and 2m cable allow the communications enclosure to be placed in a higher position for better signal reception.
Out-of-the box configured for instant set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
The choice of options includes NB-IoT (works anywhere you get mobile reception) or LoRaWAN (cheaper annual subscription but needs a gateway). We explain the choice of technologies in detail on the following page: How to choose the right technology for your farm.
Options: NB-IoT or LoRaWAN
- Industrial Pressure Transducer
- 0-6 Bar gauge pressure (0-87 psi)
- High accuracy: +/-1% FS
- Stainless Steel
- Thread G 1/4 male
- 2m cable
- IP67 (sensor and housing)
- LoRaWAN or Telstra coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 available upon request)
- Default 1 hour readings
- 4000 mAh Li/SOCl2 non-rechargable battery for long-term use
- Farmo dashboard subscription to view data and set alerts or purchase device-only option
- Display latest pressure reading
- Set custom alerts via email or sms when pressure drops or reaches a certain level
- Longitudinal graphs display pressure over time
- Pivot irrigators
- Any air or water system with variable pressure up to 87 (psi). Higher max pressure sensor on request.
Care and maintenance
- No maintenance required if carefully installed.
- All Farmo products include a 12 month warranty as standard.
Assembly Instructions NB-IoT [download]
Assembly Instructions LoRaWAN [download]