Aquacheck Multi-depth Soil Moisture and Temperature Sensor 60cm
The Aquacheck Multi-depth Soil moisture and temperature sensor includes a LoRaWAN module that sends data through a LoRaWAN gateway.
Increase yield, improve crop quality, save water and electricity costs by measuring soil moisture and multiple depths and controlling more accurately the water applied to your crop or pasture.
Set up to receive multiple readings every day to monitor short term fluctuations and analyse long term trends.
Out-of-the box configured for instant set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
- A capacitance based continuous logging probe.
- Probe lengths from 600mm standard (rcontact Farmo directly for various options available).
- Shaft diameter: 32mm.
- Compliancy: CE, FCC certified.
- SDI-12 (serial data interface, 1200bd)
- Supplied with a 6m 3-core 0,5mm thick cable.
- Sensor spacing: every 100mm
- Sensor resolution: Approximately 13 bits.
- Temperature sensor: 0 to 51 oC, steps of 0.2 Degrees.
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 available upon request)
- Default 1 hour readings
- 4000mAh Li/SoCL2 non-rechargeable battery for long term use
- Requires a Farmo dashboard subscription to view data and set alerts
- Display latest soil temp and moisture reading
- Set custom alerts via SMS or email when trigger levels reached
- Longitudinal graphs display results over time
- Agriculture, Irrigation
- Environmental monitoring
Care and maintenance
- If carefully installed no maintenance required.
- All Farmo products include a 12 month warranty as standard.