Soil Moisture and Temp Sensor
Save water and farm more efficiently with a better understanding of your soil conditions using the Farmo Soil Moisture & Temperature Sensor. Receive multiple readings every day to monitor short term fluctuations and analyse long term trends.
Out-of-the box configured for instant set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
- Moisture sensor is FDR type, measuring the dielectric constant of the soil in order to measure the volume of the soil moisture content.
- Temperature sensor utilises a precision platinum element with built in calibration.
- IP68 water proof casing.
- 316L Stainless steel probes.
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 available upon request)
- Default 4 hour readings
- 4000mAh Li/SoCL2 non-rechargable battery for long term use
- Requires a Farmo dashboard subscription to view data and set alerts
- Display latest soil temp and moisture reading
- Set custom alerts via SMS or email when trigger levels reached
- Longitudinal graphs display results over time
- Environmental monitoring
- Greenhouse and cropping
Care and maintenance
- If carefully installed no maintenance required.
- All Farmo products include a 12 month warranty as standard.
Installation Instructions [download]