Weather Station Ultrasonic
Farmo technology is not intended to replace human oversight but can allow much more frequent monitoring and provide historical insights for analysis.
The Farmo Weather Station Ultrasonic measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity and rainfall. Wind speed and direction max, min and average is updated every 10 minutes.
Monitor your weather in real time and automatically store records for compliance. Use Wind Speed, Direction and Delta T to spray safely and effectively.
Requires Telstra coverage and a Farmo data subscription.
- All-in-one Weather Station
- Farmo communications unit (NB-IoT) with SIM card installed
- Mounting bracket
- 240V/12V power supply
- Data cable (with waterproof plug) 4m
240V power required on site - or enquire about a solar set up option.
- See NB-IoT coverage
- No gateway needed
- Farmo subscription required (the Farmo weather station is six sensors in one and sends data every 15 minutes, so requires 2x the normal Farmo data subscription per unit)
- High accuracy, fast response
- Easy to install, all weather measurment
- No moving parts, maintenance free
- Use radar measurement of precipitation, accurately reflect the rainfall and start-stop moment
- Plug and play
- Display daily, weekly, monthly rainfall
- Display current temperature and humidity
- Set custom alerts via SMS and email
- Building and construction sites
- All Farmo products include 12 month warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.