Farmo Gate Sensor
Farmo Gate Sensor (patent pending) with LoRaWAN technology.
Unique design based on detection of the metal drop latch in the closed position, which eliminates the problems of false alerts caused by wind or animals rubbing on the gate. Simple to install on most Aussie gates with the existing gate hardware. Just swap the existing latch for the Farmo Gate Sensor and attach the existing gate chain to the gate (instead of the post).
Receive alerts when gates are open or closed.
Configured for simple set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
The choice of options includes LoRaWAN (cheaper annual susbcription but needs a gateway) or NB-IoT (works anywhere you get mobile reception). We explain the choice of technologies in detail elsewhere in the website.
Options: LoRaWAN or NB-IoT
LoRaWAN coverage required
AS923 standard (AU915 available upon request)
LoRaWAN data subscription required
see notes on NB-IoT coverage
no gateway needed
NB-IoT data subscription required
- Ferromagnetic sensor latch detecting standard Australian gate fitting.
- Display when gate open or closed
- Display time gate was last opened or closed
- Set custom alerts via email
- Rural gates
- Any gates or doors that move too much for a traditional door sensor
- All Farmo products include a 12 month warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.
Installation Instructions [download]
Data Sheet [download]