Soil Temperature Sensor LoRaWAN
Monitor soil temperature and receive daily updates remotely via LoRaWAN. The soil sensor probe is completely encased in a waterproof lining that is resitant to the corrosive effects of soil.
Out-of-the box configured for instant set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
- -55°C to+125°C temperature range
- ±0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Cable length 1.8m
- Water proof casing
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 available upon request)
- Default daily Soil temp at 9am reading
- 4000mAh Li/SoCL2 non-rechargable battery for long term use
- Requires a Farmo dashboard subscription to view data and set alerts
- Display latest soil temp
- Set custom alerts via SMS or email when trigger levels reached
- Longitudinal graphs display results over time
- Environmental monitoring
- Greenhouse and croppping
Care and maintenance
- If carefully installed no maintenance required.
- All Farmo products include a 12 month warranty as standard.