Weather Station Rain Gauge and Temperature Shield LoRaWAN
The Farmo Weather Station will remotely monitor rainfall as well as temperature and humidity. This sensor uses LoRaWAN technology for connectivity and combines the tipping bucket rain gauge with a temperature and humidity sensor in a radiant shield for use outdoors.
Configured for simple set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard, this weather station can be placed at any location and send this data to your phone or PC every hour.
Includes a stainless steel bracket for attaching to a pole.
- Patented unique single spoon tipping bucket is one of the most accurate and reliable rain gauges on the market.
- Only one adjustment screw which makes it easy to recalibrate.
- Bucket made in POM, which resists dust and dirt to maximize water release
- Outer shell is made from ASA which makes the surface easy to clean, and extremely resistant against the sun’s UV radiation, frost and heat.
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 on request)
- Waterproof enclosure
- 2400 mAh Li/SOCl2 non-rechargable battery for long-term use
- Display daily, weekly, monthly rainfall
- Display Current Temperature and Humidity
- Set custom alerts via SMS and email
- Small weather stations
- Irrigation/soil moisture management
- Outdoor sport facilities
- Hobby Gardeners
- IoT solutions
- All Farmo products include 12 month warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.