People Counter - NB-IoT
Farmo People Counter NB-IoT is designed for use both indoors and outdoors in areas with network coverage. The people counter uses a PIR sensor to detect a person approaching and counts each event. There are no cameras or privacy issues involved as the detection is based on an anonymous infrared signal.
Monitor the usage of public or private facilities for better management outcomes. Can be used to keep an accurate and transparent count of people in your venue to assist with COVID-19 restrictions.
Receive alerts when numbers are higher or lower than your trigger limits.
Configured for simple set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
Comes with reversible stainless steel bracket for multiple attachment options. Optional 180 degree mount available for directional positioning.
- PIR sensor
- PE lens
- NB-IoT Telstra data SIM included
- Standard data charge is $12 per month, first month free.
- These charges includes Farmo dashboard access.
Farmo dashboard (free).
- Device requires Farmo dashboard to view data and set alerts
- Free dashboard access included with device
- Display count per day, per hour
- Chart usage over time
- Set custom alerts via email (free) or SMS (10c each)
- Public spaces, buildings, offices, dog parks, sports facilities
- All Farmo products include a 12 months of warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.