- Status: Closed
- Grant amount: Up to $35,000
- Application opened: 3 February 2023
- Application closed: 31 August 2023
Farms of the Future Grants
35k grants to purchase digital technology and connectivity solutions for NSW primary producersi are open now!
Who can apply?
- Primary producers with a primary production enterprise in any agricultural industry as specified in the guidelines.
- Primary producers with an ABN and minimum turnover of $40,000 per annum.
- The primary production enterprise operates as either a sole trader, partnership, trust or private company, or a combination of these structures.
- Producers who have completed the Farms of the Future (FoTF) training program and received a certificate of completion.
more details here
calculate the months remaing for FOTF subscriptions here
The primary producer business must be located in the program local government areas (LGAs) listed below:
Orange and Cabonne
Byron, Ballina and Lismore
Moree Plains and Narrabri
Carrathool, Griffith and Leeton
More info here