People Counter Bi-directional LoRaWAN
Farmo People Counter Bi-directional is designed for use outdoors in areas with LoRaWAN coverage. The people counter uses a PIR sensor to detect a person approaching and counts each event. There are no cameras or privacy issues involved as the detection is based on an anonymous infrared signal.
Monitor the usage of public or private facilities for better management outcomes. Can be used to keep an accurate and transparent count of people entering or leaving a venue.
Receive alerts when numbers are higher or lower than your trigger limits.
Configured for simple set up and visualisation on the Farmo dashboard.
Can be fixed directly to a wall or used with a pole attachment fitting when placing higher up. Contact us for various security and vandal proof options.
- PIR sensor
- PE lens
- LoRaWAN coverage required
- AS923 standard (AU915 on request)
- Waterproof enclosure
- 4000 mAh Li/SOCl2 non-rechargable battery for long-term use
Farmo dashboard required
- Display count per day, per hour
- Chart usage over time
- Set custom alerts via email (free) or SMS (10c each)
- Public spaces, buildings, offices, dog parks, sports facilities
- All Farmo products include a 12 months of warranty on mechanical and plastic parts.
Installation Instructions [download]
Data Sheet [download]